Friday, March 9

Weekend plans for Raimy's Birthday

Sounds like it is a party weekend!


We will be celebrating Raimy's 9th birthday on Saturday. She has chosen to do a slumber party. This will be a first for me. I am open to ALL last minute advice! I limited it to 5 guests. They will get here at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. From here we are going to take them horse back riding. The guy is going to have two horses there and let the kids take turns riding as he leads. Just 10 bucks for the hour; who can pass that up? We will bring them back to the house for cake, presents, pizza and games. Raimy has chosen that they are going to watch Annie (the old version that I grew up with, only it's in Spanish - hilarious). I am going to try to get them to sleep because we have church the next day. Donuts and scrambled eggs for breakfast. It will be a fun time. Her actual birthday is the 11th which is Sunday. Nine years old!!! Ahhh!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy birthday, Raimy!

Advice? Try to keep the caffeine down to keep your bedtime down. I don't know, does she think they'll be up all night? They're still young, I think they'll poop out.

Make sure to get a lot of pictures!

JILL said...

What fun. Wish I could be there to help!
The one thing that I would do different is that 3:30 is a little too early. Too much time for all of that estrogen to hang together.
Oh,also i would start the movie when you were wanting to settle them down for the night.But i'm sure you thought of that.
What a darling little girl you have!

Anonymous said...

The horse back riding is 4 - 5. Otherwise, would have indeed started it later. Raimy requested that they have lunch here. No way Jose!

Thanks for the advice. :-)