Monday, March 5

This week is not near as busy

Hello Family! I hope you all are fine. The weather here is delightful... wish you were here too. Today I went to photography class and made some neat prints, my teacher was impressed as usual. I took down my art from the scholarship portfolio review. Wainting on the results e-mail. I will make a few phone calls today and when Kent gets home we'll go to the YMCA to play in the gym. Then we'll pick up Ali for her gymnastics class and go back to the Y. This evening looks like one of the first ones in a long time to just sit and veg in front of the TV (if you don't count this weekend where I sat in front of the TV for 4 movies and some live television). Maybe that's why I had a headache yesterday and why Mom slaughtered me in Scrabble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom did get a bingo after all....very hard to overcome,
Exercise is great.
Dad

Angie Washington said...

What is a bingo? Like the game BINGO? I thought we were talking about scrabble. :-)

Yes - excercise is great.

Em - keep us posted about the scholarships.

Unknown said...

Bingo is when you use all the letter tiles (7) on the tray resulting in an empty tray = BINGO, which is worth 50 extra points on top of the word score. I lost by about 60 points... most of that difference was BINGO BONUS.