Sunday, November 4

snapshots













Well it has been a while since the last post. Being busy isn't a very good excuse but I will try to submit more soon. Here are some snapshots that are good even if a little late. Mom on her new bike was back in September. Mom, Kent, Sheila and I all took a bike ride today. I was a beautiful fall day with mild temperature in the mid 70's. The weather has been great and I suppose it will not last much longer but we have been outside enjoying it as often as we can. The days will be shorter now that we no longer are in Daylight Savings Time.

Shawn, Nick and Sasha visited in the middle of October. We celebrated Terry's birthday at TGI Friday's on October 12. We worked on expanding the studio the past few weeks. Mainly moving the restroom and making a larger kiln room. I'll take some photos for the next blog.

1 comment:

Angie Washington said...

My nieces are such cuties! Thanks for posting some pics dad. I am glad to hear that you have been keeping yourselves busy. Fall is such a plesant time of year. Looking forward to hearing more. Love you!