Monday, November 26

Angie's Uyuni, Bolivia Trip


Hello Family! Here are some pictures from my trip last week to Uyuni, Bolivia. It was a blast. I went with Marisol and her dad who is here for about a month. You can click once on the slide show, then slide your mouse over the picture to read the caption.

I got back the day of our 11th wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe that it has been 11 years since that snowy evening in November when we headed out in our decorated roller skate (Geo convertible) to the hotel for the night and then off to Colorado the next morning. What an adventure that was driving in the mountains with ice and flurries. These last 11 years have been quite an adventure as well; akin to the thrills of driving those rocky hills. We got back from our honey moon late Thanksgiving day and had dessert at Bec' and Jake Gomez's house (which made up for the 7/11 hot dogs we had on the road which comprised our Thanksgiving feast that year).

Speaking of Thanksgiving... I think it would be fun if you all posted what you did last Thursday or your favorite Thanksgiving memory or a list of things you are thankful for - something "thanky". That way I can sort of feel like I was with you; so I can live that American holiday vicariously through you. (grin)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a weird place, the salt lake. I like the picture of the train with the ad for a mechanic, sort of too late for that by the looks of it.