Friday, November 16

Happy Birthday Nick!

Happy Birthday to Nick!!!

I am going to share my most favorite memory of Nick.

The newly wed couple had arrived safely in the foreign land of Bolivia. They had been enjoying beautiful Santa Cruz. DaRonn and I invited them over for an evening at our house. We decided to watch a movie. Nick was so excited to know how cheap the pirated videos here were. We watched a Star Trek movie (and forgive me my brother for not remembering which one - oops - may I be zapped by a Klingon for my negligence). We drug our rickety couch into our room were the T.V. was. The windows were open to let a breeze in. I think we had some kind of snacks. And it was just fun to watch Nick get all excited about this movie. It made it so much more fun for us to watch with him.

Love you Nick! Hope you had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Dark_Nidan said...

Thanks for the Happy B-day post. We went to a restraunt called Dave and Busters. This restraunt has video games for adults. We got a group of 10 people together to go. it was a blast. I have not had that much fun in a long time. It was awsome mostly because it was free. I won the part through my work.