Wednesday, May 30

Big Boy



I am a big boy! This month I started doing so many fun things. I can crawl now. I can pull myself up to stand next to whatever I want to. I can make fun sounds like BA, MA, NA, DA and of course my signature chuckle. I found out that I like to eat macaroni and cheese and other pasta dishes. Oh yeah, and Dippin' Dots are the best! And now for the really big news... I have a new tooth! Yep, just came in this evening. Maybe that explains the fevers, runny nose and why I have been wanting Mama to hold me every waking moment. Don't worry about her though, she likes to cuddle with me. She even helped me take these pictures today so you can see for yourself my new tooth.

2 comments:

danielle said...

yea :) big boy!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute, what a big boy! And I love the picture of the cousins!!!