Tuesday, May 22

family weekend

What a wonderful weekend! I don't know about you all (y'all) but I was so blessed to be around my family, even if it was just for a few days. We had fun. We had adventures. And we had Wii. What more can you ask for. Well... what would have made the weekend even better would have been to have the rest of the family with us. (aka DaRonn Lucas) But it was really nice any way. And I am so glad that the Wichita group decided to come too. It made it even better. I am so glad that Sasha had a chance to hang out with all of her cousins. She clearly bonded with all of them. She just loved all the playing and attention that she got. I came away from the weekend wishing that we could get Sasha a dog and a big sister. But alas, neither is possible.
I just wanted to remind all y'all that we love you guys so much. Angie, we will be praying for your trip on Sunday.
-Shawn
P.S. It would be cool if there was a way to share pictures from the weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, maybe we can burn some CDs of the pics. Ang, do you have burning capabilities on your laptop? You could even do it before you leave the states, you have all of Shawn's pics anyway right? Then there would just be those from our camera, we could burn them and send you guys a copy?

Unknown said...

I too had a great time this weekend. It was nice, relaxing and weird not to have Ali constantly pulling at my leg or needing my attention even occasionally. I feel I rarely saw her and knew she was having so much fun. Thanks for getting us there Ang.

JILL said...

Thank you all for the precious time that we shared. I loved having all of the GRANDkids about. Thank you, thank you so much you all, for taking the time to be together. We are truely a blessed bunch! And I a blessed woman!