Wednesday, April 4

comments

Those were some great comments guys. Thanks Angie for the condolences I will let Nick know. Mom, I made a "quilt". You would be so proud. Its one of those chenille quilts. I have washed it a couple of times but its not done shedding yet. So Sasha has not gotten to use it yet. But I am quite proud of myself because I did binding along the edges. Dad, you are totally right about perspective. Its so hard to comprehend how big God really is. Emily, thank you so much for finding those songs for me, they are so cute. I especially like the one with the dinosour in it.
What's this I hear about comming to the states in 3 weeks? Washingtons? We need to hear more.
Sasha is sick again, so please be praying for her. This is the worst that its been in a long time. She is sleeping in our room right now because her caugh is so bad that she chokes and has trouble breathing right. The doc said that it could be RSV again or a version of Influenza or just some random virous but either way we can just treat the simptoms and wait it out. She had been healthy for almost a week since the last bout of RSV. I would just love if my poor baby could just feel better and stay that way.
Oh, by the way, my friend Jess found our blog online. (Hi Jess.) Makes me wonder who else might be out there reading along. Hmmm...
I have to go give Sash more meds. I will keep you all posted on her condition.
Love you all.

1 comment:

JILL said...

To Sweet Sasha-
May you be healthy, vibrant and playful!
God bless you with a strong immune system.
Love you Sweetie! -- Oma
Good for you Shawner Pooks! Would love to see that quilt. Sounds like you enjoyed making it. You go girl!