Friday, April 27

Art Show

Hey, I forgot to mention that I had an interview Monday in front of a selection committee who chooses what artists can have shows at the RSC (student center) Gallery on campus. Tuesday they offered me a solo show for next semester, actually the first one next semester. It will be up from August 13th thru August 24th with an opening reception on the 13th. I think it is cool timing because school doesn't start until the 16th. That means it might get some people extra like parents dropping their kids at college or attending orientation. The gallery is across the hall from Chic-Fillet. Anyway, it's pretty cool for me and the paintings are of all us kids as kids so that'll be neat to see all hung up together. (Might be worth a visit from Omaha;)

1 comment:

Angie Washington said...

Congratulations Emily! PLEASE get a picture or two of you in front of the show.

Also - Thanks Lucas for the french dip tip. :-)