Monday, February 26

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I had a great one! Brunch in the morning, a long afternoon nap, and TGIFridays for dinner. A bunch of good food mixed in with some sleep and boggle makes for a awesome day. As for some of your questions Angie, I don't remember most of birthday gifts even though I had some great ones (and I am reminded in photographs sometimes). This year Mom made me a couple large tumblers that I will use for paint brushes and the like. They are woodfired and look really cool. The folks are also helping me get new glasses for my eyes and I got the traditional $20 for grandma. I think birthdays get sweeter as you get older, at least for me. My favorite part is spending time with people I love and just being together, and don't forget about the food. Yum, yum. Also Ang, I didn't eat a piece of cake for you but the piece I had was big enough for two (I had to have all the frosting flowers).

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yeah - looking at the pictures you had a triple dose of celebratory sugar - not just a double. Good for you! I am glad that you had fun.

I agree that birthdays get sweeter. I think it is because we are more aware and more appreciative (sp?) of what really matters in life.