Wednesday, February 28

Happy Birthday Lucas




Today's birthday boy works as a chef at the downtown DoubleTree hotel. We visited him for breakfast on our last trip to Omaha (for Gpa's birthday Feb.1.) Shawn and Sasha joined us for the great buffet they have.
Here is Luke in his uniform looking all official. At present, there is no hair under that hat. Quite the handsome chef!
We are very happy for you Lucas. You seem happy in your job. We are proud of you for persuing(sp) your dream.
Hope the day is fulfilling, relaxed and happy!
Love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics mom. That reminded me that I meant to post a picture of Luke with Tyler. I think will do that right now.

Anonymous said...

He's a cooker!

Anonymous said...

I like his hat!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope you are happy Luke.