Friday, February 23

Hello Family!

This is a post to give you an example of what to write.


It is so funny to me to watch how the big kids interact with the baby. Timothy was pushing Tyler around in his new walker and singing to him (as the top of his lungs of course) "On Top of Spaghetti". Tyler was having a grand ol' time laughing. Earlier Tyler had a blow out and Gabrielle offered to change his pants for me. Tempted, I declined the offer. I can just imagine what that would have been like! Raimy is of course the ever protective "mommy". Her new mission is to be sure that he doesn't stick his fingers in the plugs, now that he is rolling all over the place. We are really having a fun time with our baby boy.


Love,

Angie

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Aren't kids an ever-renewing source of joy? And other things I'm sure but daily I am taken aback by something Allison did or said or a look she gave and feel such joy and privilege to know her.

JILL said...

What a handsome, bright looking dude! Thanks for the picture,Ang.