Monday, December 29

Christmas Money

Oma and Opa gave the kids Christmas money and this past weekend we were able to take them out to spend it. It was a fun time.

Raimy got a doll and a couple movies. Timothy purchased two building sets. Gabrielle got some Play-Doh kits. Tyler got a couple sets of blocks.

Thanks Oma and Opa!

While I am thinking of it I had a cute little story about Raimy...

We got Timothy some Iron Man stuff this year so I thought it would be good if the kids saw the movie. There are some strong parts that I didn't let them watch. For the most part Gabrielle was disinterested and the older two liked it. Tyler was napping. So, the end credits rolled and the little mysterious bonus clip with Samuel L. Jackson as a recruiter for a special team showed. Then Raimy goes, "Is it over?" I told her it was. Then she said, "It can't be over yet; we don't know who he marries!"

Ha! Such a girl.

Oh, now I am remembering a little thing about Tyler...

This season he was introduced to mint M&Ms (thanks to a package from Becky Gomez). I have never seen a kid do this, but he started peeling them. It was hilarious to watch him meticulously picking at the candy shell.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and that your New Years celebrations are safe and fun. We will be at our big sha-bang at church partying.

Love you!
Angie

No comments: