Monday, December 1

Advent Candles

So I chatted online with mom and Emily a bit and also got an email from dad that everyone received their advent candles in the mail. I am so happy that they arrived on time. Now I am wondering if they made it all in one piece.

We burned our candle at lunch today after we got the tree set up. It was fun to hear my kids saying the same things I remember saying and hearing when I was a kid and we had the advent candle in our home.

Enjoy the pics! I would love to see pics of your candles in your homes too, if you get a chance.

Much love,
Angie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our candle needed a little repair, it was split at the 15 :( but still works great and Allison is loving the activity. We also put our tree up on the 1st and will take pics tonight after I grab the camera from Dad's. Now I'm going to post Thanksgiving photos so check back.