Saturday, June 14

Sea Turtles by: Raimy

The Sea Turtle
On Thursday I wrote a little thing about “Sea Turtles”. This is what I wrote:

“The Sea Turtle”
The Sea Turtle is a very good swimmer and they live in Seas. When they lay eggs they can lay about 50-100 eggs at a time. When the baby sea turtles are born they go straight to the sea. But some times they get eaten by birds. When the babies get to the sea they eat jellyfish and swim really well.


And I liked learning it. It was so much fun. And this is how I imagined the Sea Turtles.

3 comments:

Angie Washington said...

Raimy, you did a good job on this story. I love you!

- Mama

JILL said...

I enjoyed your information about sea turtles. And the pictures were very nice. Where did you find all of them? Good job, Raimy.

JILL said...

I enjoyed your information about sea turtles. And the pictures were very nice. Where did you find all of them? Good job, Raimy. - Love you - Oma