Thursday, June 19

Newborn Blog

Hello family! To celebrate my birthday my wonderful husband has given me exactly what I requested: a domain! Yay! You will now find my personal blog at:


www.angiewashington.com


So cool! I am so excited! There are some fun features. You can sign up to receive my posts in your email inbox. You can browse around on the different pages (the tabs under the banner picture link to those different pages). It’s altogether just a ton of fun.


Other fun stuff we are doing to celebrate my second Sweet Sixteen are… A friend, Denise, is taking just me out to lunch today. We will be dining as a family before church something quick and easy. Then on Saturday after the kids go to bed some missionary friends are coming over for Chinese food and card games. That will be a good time.


Hope you are all well.
Love,
Angie

No comments: