Monday, June 11

Me and Amanda

By: Raimy Washington


One day when we were in the United States we were at Amanda's house. I was playing alot with her. She was having fun with me. We were playing with little umbrellas. We were pretending we were little ladies. And we were talking to Amanda's dad and he made jokes. One of the jokes he made of a basket ball hoop and a basket ball. We asked, "What is this?" And he said, "This is a big orange jelly bean and you have to throw it in the hoop and catch the jelly beans that fall out." We laughed alot! Then we went inside to have a little snack. When we got out Amanda's dad made jokes again. He pretended he knocked on a door and said, "Donde esta el bano, por favor." It means, "Where is the bathroom please." Then it was time for me to go home. But we played a little longer with basket ball.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls look soooo cute with your umbrellas and are sitting soooo pretty!

-Auntie M

Shawn said...

Raimy,
I love hearing about the things that make you laugh. I am smiling as I read it.
Love Aunt Shawn