Wednesday, July 2

Photo Request

Hello Family!

We are now in the birthday rush of our family. Most of the birthdays are stacked one after the other from May to December. The only months we skip are January and April. We have been blogging as a family now for a year and a half. I thought it would be fun to do a different sort of photo collection on our side bar. Let me know what you think, please.

Here is my idea. I thought it would be fun to put up baby pictures. I know that this will require some digging for some of us. But even if it is a snap shot of a snap shot I think it would be fun to see as we are flipping through the birthdays.

Also - I think that it would be fun to have wedding pictures posted by our anniversaries. Scanned or whatever.

Let me know what you are thinking and if you are all for it. You can even start emailing me the pictures so I can post them to: angielwashington @ gmail. com

Oh - and before I sign off I had one more request. Please don't forget to post about your Fourth of July and birthday festivities. Thanks, it means alot to me!

No comments: