Monday, December 24

Washington Family Christmas Photos - part one

Merry Christmas!
Plans for the holidays have begun to slowly trickle in from my dear family. Keep 'em coming. I want to hear about everything!


We had our Christmas celebration with church. You can go to my personal blog to read about that.


Today is a normal day in the office. Some of our staff is on vacation, including Pati my house help gal. So I will be cooking and cleaning (gasp!) for the next couple of days. :-) An American holiday!


We found a website that has online radio stations that only play Christmas music. So I have been filling the house with traditional Christmas carols. It has been fun to dance around with the kids to the familiar tunes that are new to them. I did my baking last week: 200 cut out sugar cookies, 2 loaves of banana bread, a coconut cream pie and a batch of brownies. Looks like I need to do a bot more today. I think I will do an apple pie and another batch of brownies. Oh yeah some of my famous bread pudding too. Yummy Yummy! Our tree is just exactly like I wanted it. (Pictures will be posted later.) We are going to do presents tomorrow morning.


Here are the christmas pictures from last year and this year. Thought you might like to see the comparison. You might notice that is this year's picture that Gabrielle lost her first tooth. She was happy about that. I will be posting more pictures after the family celebrations.
We love you! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.