Monday, August 27

Happenings at our house

How about a little update on how we are doin'? I thought you might say, "Yes indeedy!" So here goes...

Tyler has been taking like 5 - 10 steps at a time on his own around the house. He will start off from a piece of furniture if he is motivated to reach someone. We are all helping him out and he loves it. He is also down to nursing only three times a day. I hope to have him weened close to his birthday, which is just days from now. Can you believe he is almost a year old?

Gabrielle is enjoying her hippo tent. Papa bought it for her and she has been camping out (I guess actually camping in because it is in her room) every night. It's the cutest thing! Its a pup tent that looks like a hippo. She is enjoying the life of a six year old.

Timothy has decided that soccer is not his thing and has taken up bowling with his papa. It is a more individual sport; I think that is why he enjoys it more. He is able to compete against himself, which is a big plus. Oh - and according to Timothy "darn" is not a bad word unless you add "-et" at the end.

Raimy continues to write emails with her pen pal from St. Joe that she met when she spent a few days in Mrs. Miscavish's (Jenni's) 3rd grade class in May. Her little friend is named Brooklynn and has the very exact same birthdate as Raimy right down to the year. It's so cute that they each end their emails with "diamonds".

DaRonn's bowling group from church had their championship. His team took second place by 5 points. Though, he did get the prize for player with the best average score. Would you believe that DaRonn owns his own bowling ball now? The next bowling championship starts in two weeks; but the people from church had so much fun that they are going to get together tomorrow tonight just to bowl for fun.

I have been doing alot more writing recently. I am trying to figure out how I can squeeze more time out of my schedule to be able to do even more writing. What I am doing now can be done in 15 minute intervals (blogs, journaling, e-updates for the ministry and web site). I would like to be able to dedicate a solid 1 and a half to 2 hours to it so that I can finish my next book some time soon. This will be the third book that I will have published and the people are already asking for it.

1 comment:

JILL said...

appreciate the updates. enjoy them so. thankyou