Monday, July 23

Virtual Postcard

This is the blog version of the postcard I put out for my show.
(Angie, I am saving you a real one since the girl in the painting is you.
Also, I like your new look of your site http://www.xanga.com/angiewashington using a painting as your photo and the brush strokes in the background. Nice.)

Snapshot: A Child’s Mind
Oil Paintings by Emily Houtz


Showing August 13th – 24th, 2007
@ the RSC Gallery at WSU


A reception will be held August 18th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm.

For more information, visit or contact the RSC Activities Office, Room 219
phone: (316) 978-3495; website: www.wichita.edu/RSCGallery

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Once again Emily, another breath-taking painting. I have a feeling that your artwork will be cherrished forever.
Shawn

Unknown said...

Thank you, I do hope they will be endearing enough to generate interest even outside our family.