Wednesday, February 25

Sasha's FIRST haircut

Today was a very big day for Sasha (and for Mommy). Sasha got her first haircut. We had it done by a friend of mine, Nicole Schulte. And I was so nervous about but it ended up not being as stressful as I thought it would be. She was a champ, did a great job, and got a sucker and a baloon when she was done. Here are some pictures of before and of after and the durring...



ps. I had about seven other photos that I tried to share but I was unable to (after I tried it three different ways, ugh.) So all I got is the before and after. Sorry. Maybe I will do better next time.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Some how the pictures got messed up. The bottom one is the before and the top one is after.

Unknown said...

Sooooo Pretty! I love the curls. Doesn't look too much shorter though. Tell her she's cute.

Anonymous said...

Oo - la - la !!! What a fun milestone. She is quite the dolly. :-)