Saturday, September 6

New Smith Family Update

WE MOVED!!! It's official. We are completely in the new place and completely done with the old place. It feels so good to be all moved in and it felt like home for me right away. The most asked question is "So, are you done unpacking yet?" the answer is no. But, we have unpacked and settled in all the essentials. With baby coming so soon, I am totally fine with leaving some things in boxes until I get around to it. There is no rush. Nick has taken ownership of the yard situation. It was in very bad shape before we got it and in the few weeks that Nick has been caring for it it has made a huge improvement. It looks a ton better. He spends every spare minute that he can out there working on it. Sasha even helped him mow once. She loves being outside as much as he does.
Now I would like to update everyone on baby MacKenzie. So far we are both extremely healthy and there are no signs of high blood pressure like last time. The only concern right now is that she is a bit on the big side. Because of that, my doc has decided that we can do an induction one week early. Much to my relief we are scheduled to check into the hospital on the 22nd of this month and will hopefully have her that same day. It has been a problem free pregnancy as far as medical things go, but I have definitely hit the point of total discomfort. Everything is harder right now because my belly is so big. So I am very glad that I will be done being pregnant in two short weeks. We are definitely looking forward to meeting this little girl that we have been waiting all year to meet.
That's it for us for now. I am sure that I will have a lot more to say at the end of this month. :)
Love to all my family. I wish that I could have all of you around right now. But Internet hugs and kisses will have to do for now.
Pookers

1 comment:

Angie Washington said...

Wow, Shawn, sounds like some good stuff is happening for you guys. I bet that is nice to have the date. How exciting! Congrats on a successful move. 2 weeks! Aahhh! :-)

Hugs and kisses all around.