Monday, February 11

Art and a Big Bag from Afar

Friday at school we did an art project of making Me Posters. Here are some shots of the finished pieces:



Raimy's (the whole family is included in this poster)


Timothy's (note the 3-D fold out feature)


Gabrielle's (figure lifting her arms is Gabrielle having fun with her friends)



In the orphanage kitchen I saw this huge bag of flour and couldn't miss the photo op. Notice that it comes from Cargill. The cook said that the flour makes the best bread.

(Detail of the bag and my shoe - hee hee hee)

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Angie,
I loved this post. Your kids are so creative. and i think they get cuter and cuter with every new picture i see.
kiss them all for me.
Love from Aunt Shawn

JILL said...

Great posters, Kids!!! I love them.
So, so glad I got a chance to see them. Love you all!
And I love this blog site!!
Thank you for brightening my day!!

Unknown said...

Ang, Thanks for posting those... They are great... Looks like a lot of FUN!!