Saturday, January 26

Hello Family,
Truth be told that i have not touched a computer in more then three months. So i have enjoyed my morning reading up on everthing that i have been missing out on. this seems to be my way. i keep up with the computer for a while and then i go on a long computer vacation. but i am back, so you should go back and check your postings because i left a few comments.

But more importantly i have a very exciting reason to get back into the buisness of blogging.
I AM PREGNANT AGAIN! YIPPY!!!
Nick and i just found out yesturday and we are exited to tell our family. (as well as anyone else who reads our family blog.)
If i am calculating things correctly we should have a new baby by the end of September.
We cant even express how excited Nick and I are. and i know in time that Sasha will be excited as well. so far she doesnt really get it.
we love you guys.
Nick, Shawn, Sasha, and Baby

2 comments:

Angie Washington said...

Congratulations!!! Wow - how exciting! A new little Smith. :-)

Unknown said...

Shawn, I am really excited for you. I can't wait to help out any way I can. I know I'm far away, but who knows, I might just have to look more closely at UNL for grad school. ;)