Saturday, October 6

CD trading post

Ok
I need the Wichita crews help. The cd trading post in wichita has a couple of seasons of Stargate Atlantis on dvd that I would like to get. They said they would hold them for me till saturday. But i don't trust them. The last time i had one of these stores hold something for me they let it go. I was hoping that you could go to the store and pick them up for me. The have seasons 1 & 2. They should be about $30 each. I would wright you a check when we get down to your house next weekend. They are under my name. Here is the address:
South Rock Wichita
1210b S. Rock Rd. - Wichita, KS - Map
316-682-6640
M-Sa: 10a-9p, Su: 12p-6p

If it is out of your way dont worry about it. I will just go Friday afternoon when we get there. Please let me know.

No comments: